New Job postings "Senior HANA Developer" and "Research Assistant @BUW"
For more information [more]
Digital Teaching Summer Term 2020
Faculty information on Teaching and Exams in Summer Term 2020: [more]
Note on Postponed Exams Winter Term 2019/20
More details [more]
Open Hours for General Advice are paused at the moment.
More details or visit the University Website [more]
Timetable Summer Term 2020
Start of Lecture Period Postponed to 20 April, 2020 ! Timetable CSiS 2nd semester [more]
Formal Requirements (For International Students)
Formal requirements for admission to CSiS for international students (checked by uni-assist ) :
1. Bachelor degree in Applied Science, Business Mathematics, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Safety Engineering or a related field.The regular length of the Bachelor study should be of at least 6 semesters and should correspond to at least 180 ECTS credits. A minimal mark of (or corresponding to) 3.0 after rounding down to the first decimal place in the German system is required.
2. Sufficiently good proficiency in English, documented by providing
the results of a recently passed
- TOEFL2 iBT (internet-based) with at least 79 points or
- TOEFL PBT (paper-based) with at least 550 points or
- IELTS test, academic module with at least 6.0 band score or
- Cambrigde Certificate in Advanced English (Level 4) or
- another language certificate at the level B2 of the European Framework of Reference.
If the bachelor courses have been verifiably taught in English, an additional language test is not required.
The TOEFL code of uni-assist is 2727.