EXAM REGISTRATION CSim1 and CSim3
Dates and Deadlines for Registration of restricted-repeatedly exams:
CSim1 Exam: 22.02.2023 - registration deadline: 07.02.2023
CSim1 Resit Exam: 22.03.2023 - registration deadline: 07.03.2023
CSim3 E-Exam: 22.02.2023 - registration deadline: 07.02.2023
CSim3 Resit E-Exam: 21.03.2023 - registration deadline: 06.03.2023
How to register for CSIM1 and CSim3 exam:
All students register for the restricted-repeatable exams on StudiLöwe. Registration is only possible if all prerequisites have been successfully passed:
- block course exam successfully passed
- ungraded coursework from “Introduction to Computer Simulation I at least 50% of exercise points
- ungraded coursework from LabCourse I” at least 10 solutions
- CSim1 and CS1 exam successfully passed and
- “Introduction to Computer Simulation III/LabCourse III” exercises at least 50% of exercise and 50% of project points are required
It is not possible to repeat the exam for a better grade.
De-registration is possible up to 7 days in advance of the exam date. §8 CSiS exam regulations: “... candidates can, without giving a reason, withdraw their registration for module examinations up to one week before the examination date.”
Information on exam regulations and exam prerequisites are available in the CSiS module reference book and exam regulations PO2020 on our website.