Application for Admission to Master Thesis
Prerequisites for the issue of the topic of the master’s thesis are:
- the proof of at least 70 credit points according to §10 CSiS examination regulations,
- the successful completion of the modules "CSim1 Computer Simulation 1" and "CSim3 Computer Simulation 3" and
- the successful completion of at least one module in the selected area of specialization.
To register your Master's thesis, fill in the template "Application Thesis". It depends on the examination regulations (PO) you are studying under which template you have to take:
You and your examiners need to sign the document. Submit the document together with your latest Transcript of Records to the CSiS office. The chairperson of the examination committee needs to sign the form before it will be forwarded and processed by the examination office.
Finally, you will receive an official letter of registration with a deadline for submission sent by the examination office.
Submission of Master Thesis
Your Master thesis documents need to be submitted directly to the examination office (Prüfungsamt). The submission procedure is as follows:
- submit three binded hardcopies,
- add to every hardcopy on the last page a CD or a USB stick with the electronic version of your thesis,
- add to all three hardcopies a statement that you wrote the paper yourself with the date, place and your signature.
You can send the documents either by postal mail, in that case the receipt stamp of the university counts, or drop off the envelope at the mailbox of the examination office in building T, level 12, at Mr. Depiereux's mailbox. The postal address is:
Zentrales Prüfungsamt / CSiS
Mr. Philipp Depiereux
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Last modified: 29.08.2023